Friday, July 27, 2012

Summers Past

Funny how we change over time, and how people drift apart. 
When my friends and I came back home from college to bum around, we used to get together a lot. 
The result one July 4th weekend was a lot of sangria that no one finished. I think we only made a dent in the middle bucket. This was the product of letting someone who does not know how to make sangria help make sangria.


Now we're all scattered. Some are away for grad school, while the rest of us work. My happy hour buddy is moving to Los Angeles for greener pastures and another friend is going to medical school in three days. 

I'm going to need another happy hour buddy. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was supposed to be the U.S. flag colors, although the "white" came out yellow. I don't remember how she got blue though. Either a lot of food coloring or a blue-colored alcoholic beverage called Hypnotiq. The blue one was not yummy-tasting at all.

      Delete